When coupled with Low-Vis 19mm Netting, a fence line perimeter enclosure will raise the height of your existing fence to create an angled physical barrier. It stops cats being able to climb up as they don’t like being upside down. Apart from the obvious physical barrier that this creates, the netting also acts as a VISUAL deterrent to a potential escape.
Great for rentals as it only attaches to the fence limiting damage to the property and is portable.
Fence brackets can be used in 2 ways. Either just as a perimeter boundary or using them to extend the height of the existing fence when doing down the side of house enclosures.
Recommended to be installed no more than 3m apart (on the posts on 2.4m colourbond fences).
- Made of Strong Galvanised Steel & Powdercoated Black
- 900mm (vertical) w/- 650mm (angled extension)
- Plastic Cap End
- Two Pre-Drilled holes for attachment to fence
- Two Pre-Drilled holes for wire to pass through parallel to the fence to maintain net taughtness
- Brackets also come with two Self-Tightening Eyelet Screws to allow for attachment of a turnbuckle at the end of each run of wire.
- Each bracket is packed in an individual poly bag to avoid damage in transit.
- The bracket comes in two parts and simply clicks together in seconds using a pin-lock system