We custom build netted enclosures to fit any space, from the side of a house, a patio to a whole backyard. It does not disturb the look of the house and the cats will love having a place to play and hang out.
We use stainless steel “S” hooks, wire rope and turn-buckles in all our installations to provide a good looking secure enclosure with the peace of mind that your cat is completely safe. Our netting fits tight to the fence and house with each hole of the netting secured to the stainless steel wire. Can be closed off with a zipper panel or a mesh panel gate with galvanised tubing as framing for extra support.
– Unobtrusive netting / thin net twine
– Pre-Stretched – will not sag or stretch over time
– 19mm x 19mm Mesh Size
– Knotted High Density Polyethylene material
– Low-Vis Black
– Heat strengthened knots
– Will not frey or unravel when cut to size
– UV Treated
All netting is UV rated with only a 6.6% loss in strength over 10 years.
Available colours: Black
Available widths: 1.8m, 3m & 5m (Pricing based off per meter cut off roll)
Any Length you want
*Other width or coloured netting special order
They are always in stock at our shop at 4 Garino Rise in Wangara.
Want to DIY? We can supply you with all material you need and show and advise you on how to install it.
DIY Fittings and fixtures:
– Stainless steel wire
– Stainless steel netting clips (enough supplied for every 0.5m or 1m)
– End brackets – dynabolts, eyelets
– Fastener clips and pliers
– Wire rope grips