Ramps and Platforms
Our climbing ramps allow your cat to move from the ground level up to its favourite spot of all, its very own high aspect platform. The ramps are covered in marine-grade carpet and can be easily installed at an angle of your choosing. They are sleek and modern and you can imagine how much fun your cat will have climbing on them all day. Available as packages or single items to create your very own design.
- Ramps: 600mm x 160mm
- Platform: 300mm x 300mm
- Hideaway: 460mm L x 260mm W x 280mm high
Package A: 2x ramps 1x platform
Package B: 1x hideaway 1x ramp 1x platform
Package C: 1 hideaway x 2x ramps
*Can not be installed onto colourbond fences as they are too thin. Brick and timber are fine
Scratching posts and natural climbing posts
A beautiful and natural way to liven up your cat enclosure so your cat/s can run up and climb on and keep their claws clean. Available with or without sisal rope.
Size: 1.2m/1.3m long with occasional longer ones that are kept natural.
Size: 1.8m Wide x 1.8m Long – same ones as used in the Free Standing Enclosures
These shade sails are made of Shade Cloth material, and lined around the perimeter with a Heavy Duty Seatbelt webbing material.
You can fit it according to your environment, either as a full roof, OR as a half-roof half-wall type of setup.
It has Velcro attachments and is simple to install in minutes.
Size: 1700mm x 900mm – same ones as used in the Free Standing Enclosures
Manufactured using a Heavy Duty vinyl coated polyester woven fibre mesh that is 20 times stronger than fibreglass mesh. It has quality webbing edging and has velcro attachments so is simple to install in just minutes.
Free Standing Enclosure Water proof cover
The cover is an excellent option for your exposed enclosure due to the following benefits:
- Added 50+ UV Rated for added sun protection for your cat(s)
- The high quality Oxford material ensures water is repelled, keeping your enclosure and cats dry.
- To be used with the Classic and Ultraportable Single 1.8m x 1.8m x 1.8m enclosures
- 50+UV rated Oxford Material
- Curved Fibreglass support poles. The support poles insert into the top of the enclosure corner connector.
- UV treated Velcro attachment to frame
- Stainless Steel eyelets on each side, which are used to attach 4 tie-down stainless cables for windy areas (ground pegs included)